Regular Program – Annual Fees For the 2023 season, all new dragon boat paddlers will receive a T-Shirt (included in the Annual Fee). Shirt Costs are $25 for Kayakers and Non-Paddling Society members
- Society fee: $40.00 (non-refundable)
- Paddling fee: $120.00 for those who either dragon boat or dragon boat + kayak (total $160)
- Kayak/ Canoe Guiding Fee: $20.00 (total $60)
- We offer all new paddlers a complimentary on-the-water paddling lesson before membership payment is expected.
Appearance fees at festivals are not included.
Membership, Waiver and PAR Q forms are available here and can be saved, then opened in a PDF reader. All forms must be completed, then signed and witnessed.Membership Form Waiver Form Par-Q
Completed forms, together with payment by cheque, may be mailed before the first paddling session to:
2767 Valleyview Drive
Blind Bay BC V0E 1H2
* Prior to boarding a boat – All members must have completed their Membership, Waiver and PAR Q forms and have paid their fees.